Thursday, October 18, 2007

Art Painting

Art Painting
"Oh, good lack, what have I done! God-a-mercy, I would not hang the poor thing for the whole world! Ah, save me from this, your worship-what shall I do, what can I do?"
The justice maintained his judicial composure, and simply said:
"Doubtless it is allowable to revise the value, since it is not yet writ upon the record."
"Then in God's name call the pig eightpence, and heaven bless the day that freed my conscience of this awesome thing!"
Art Painting
Miles Hendon forgot all decorum in his delight; and surprised the king and wounded his dignity by throwing his arms around him and hugging him.
The woman made her grateful adieux and started away with her pig; and when the constable opened the door for her, he followed her out into the narrow hall. The justice proceeded to write in his record-book. Hendon, always alert, thought he would like to know why the officer followed the woman out; so he slipped softly into the dusky hall and listened. He heard a conversation to this effectArt Painting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Art Painting

Anonymous said...

Art Painting

Anonymous said...

Art Painting
gjcfghfg