Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Art Painting

Art Painting
Poirot said gently: "But you are aware,are you not,that the firm whom you say employed youdeny the fact?" Mr Cust got excited again. "That's because they're in the conspiracy-they must be in theconspiracy." He went on: "I've got written evidence-written evidence.I've got their letters to me,giving me instructions as to what places to go to and a list of people tocall on." "Not written evidence exactly-typewritten evidence." "It's the same thing.Naturally a big firm of wholesale manufacturerstypewrite their letters."
Art Painting
"Don't you know,Mr Cust,that a typewriter can be identified?All thoseletters were typed by one particular machine." "What of it?" "And that machine was your own-the one found in your room." "It was sent me by the firm at the beginning of my job." "Yes,but these letters were received afterwards.So it looks,does itnot,as though you typed them yourself and posted them to yourself?" "No,no!It's all part of the plot against me!" He added suddenly: "Besides,their letters would be written on the same kind of machine." "The same kind,but not the same actual machine."
Art Painting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Art Painting
DFYERY

Anonymous said...

Art Painting

Anonymous said...

Art Painting
jhkuhyi