Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rembrandt Painting

Rembrandt Painting
brightly colored birds and looking at the lovely flowers which now became so thick that the ground was carpeted with them. There were big yellow and white and blue and purple blossoms, besides great clusters of scarlet poppies, which were so brilliant in color they almost dazzled Dorothy's eyes.
"Aren't they beautiful?" the girl asked, as she breathed in the spicy scent of the bright flowers.
Rembrandt Painting
"I suppose so," answered the Scarecrow. "When I have brains, I shall probably like them better."
"If I only had a heart, I should love them," added the Tin Woodman.
"I always did like flowers," said the Lion. "They of seem so helpless and frail. But there are none in the forest so bright as these."
Rembrandt Painting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rembrandt Painting
TRYER

Anonymous said...

Rembrandt Painting

Anonymous said...

Rembrandt Painting