Monday, November 5, 2007

Charity painting

Charity painting
Christ In The Storm On The Sea Of Galilee
Dance Me to the End of Love
Evening Mood painting But they don't know! ... Oh my babies, my babies, could you be alive now! You may say the boy wished to be out of life, or he wouldn't have done it. It was not unreasonable for him to die: it was part of his incurably sad nature, poor little fellow! But then the others--my OWN children and yours!" ¡¡¡¡ Again Sue looked at the hanging little frock and at the socks and shoes; and her figure quivered like a string. "I am a pitiable creature," she said, "good neither for earth nor heaven any more! I am driven out of my mind by things! What ought to be done?" She stared at Jude, and tightly held his hand. ¡¡¡¡ "Nothing can be done," he replied. "Things are as they are, and will be brought to their destined issue." ¡¡¡¡ She paused. "Yes! Who said that?" she asked heavily. ¡¡¡¡ "It comes in the chorus of the AGAMEMNON. It has been in my mind continually since this happened." ¡¡¡¡ "My poor Jude--how you've missed everything!--you more than I, for I did get you! To think you should know that by your unassisted reading, and yet be in poverty and despair!" ¡¡¡¡ After such momentary diversions her grief would return in a wave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charity painting