Thursday, November 1, 2007

Evening Mood painting

Evening Mood painting
female nude reclining
flaming june painting
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may
girl with a pearl earring vermeer
¡¡¡¡ "Are you?" ¡¡¡¡ "I perceive I have said that in mere convention! Honestly I don't think I am sorry. It does not matter, either way, sad to say!" ¡¡¡¡ As they had overdone the grasp of hands some time sooner, she touched his fingers but lightly when he went out now. He had hardly gone from the door when, with a dissatisfied look, she jumped on a form and opened the iron casement of a window beneath which he was passing in the path without. "When do you leave here to catch your train, Jude?" she asked. ¡¡¡¡ He looked up in some surprise. "The coach that runs to meet it goes in three-quarters of an hour or so." ¡¡¡¡ "What will you do with yourself for the time?" ¡¡¡¡ "Oh--wander about, I suppose. Perhaps I shall go and sit in the old church." ¡¡¡¡ "It does seem hard of me to pack you off so! You have thought enough of churches, Heaven knows, without going into one in the dark. Stay there." ¡¡¡¡ "Where?" ¡¡¡¡ "Where you are. I can talk to you better like this than when you were inside.... It was so kind and tender of you to give up half a day's work to come to see me! ... You are Joseph the dreamer of dreams, dear Jude. And a tragic Don Quixote. And sometimes you are St. Stephen, who, while they were stoning him, could see Heaven opened. Oh, my poor friend and comrade, you'll suffer yet!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evening Mood painting

Anonymous said...

Evening Mood painting
fxgrt