Sunday, December 30, 2007

famous angel painting

famous angel painting
famous van gogh painting
famous horse painting
famous painting religious
The speaker was not Dora. No; the confidential friend, Miss Murdstone! ¡¡¡¡I don't think I was much astonished. To the best of my judgement, no capacity of astonishment was left in me. There was nothing worth mentioning in the material world, but Dora Spenlow, to be astonished about. I said, 'How do you do, Miss Murdstone? I hope you are well.' She answered, 'Very well.' I said, 'How is Mr. Murdstone?' She replied, 'My brother is robust, I am obliged to you.' ¡¡¡¡Mr. Spenlow, who, I suppose, had been surprised to see us recognize each other, then put in his word. ¡¡¡¡'I am glad to find,' he said, 'Copperfield,
oil painting
that you and Miss Murdstone are already acquainted.' ¡¡¡¡'Mr. Copperfield and myself,' said Miss Murdstone, with severe composure, 'are connexions. We were once slightly acquainted. It was in his childish days. Circumstances have separated us since. I should not have known him.' ¡¡¡¡I replied that I should have known her, anywhere. Which was true enough. ¡¡¡¡'Miss Murdstone has had the goodness,' said Mr. Spenlow to me, 'to accept the office - if I may so describe it - of my daughter Dora's confidential friend. My daughter Dora having, unhappily, no mother, Miss Murdstone is obliging enough to become her companion and protector.'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

famous angel painting

Anonymous said...

famous angel painting