Thursday, December 27, 2007

Gustav Klimt Kiss painting

Gustav Klimt Kiss painting
Head of Christ
Hylas and the Nymphs
jesus christ on the cross
'Well,' said my aunt, 'that's lucky, for I should like it too. But it's natural and rational that you should like it. And I am very well persuaded that whatever you do, Trot, will always be natural and rational.' ¡¡¡¡'I hope so, aunt.' ¡¡¡¡'Your sister, Betsey Trotwood,' said my aunt, 'would have been as natural and rational a girl as ever breathed. You'll be worthy of her, won't you?' ¡¡¡¡'I hope I shall be worthy of YOU, aunt. That will be enough for me.' ¡¡¡¡'It's a mercy that poor dear baby of a m
oil painting
other of yours didn't live,' said my aunt, looking at me approvingly, 'or she'd have been so vain of her boy by this time, that her soft little head would have been completely turned, if there was anything of it left to turn.' (My aunt always excused any weakness of her own in my behalf, by transferring it in this way to my poor mother.) 'Bless me, Trotwood, how you do remind me of her!' ¡¡¡¡'Pleasantly, I hope, aunt?' said I. ¡¡¡¡'He's as like her, Dick,' said my aunt, emphatically, 'he's as like her, as she was that afternoon before she began to fret - bless my heart, he's as like her, as he can look at me out of his two eyes!' ¡¡¡¡'Is he indeed?' said Mr. Dick. ¡¡¡¡'And he's like David, too,' said my aunt, decisively. ¡¡¡¡'He is very like David!' said Mr. Dick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"fine art painting gallery

Anonymous said...

Gustav Klimt Kiss painting