Thursday, December 27, 2007

oil paintings

oil paintings
landscape oil painting
original oil painting
'Nothing's truer than them,' repeated Mr. Barkis; 'a man as poor as I am, finds that out in his mind when he's laid up. I'm a very poor man, sir!' ¡¡¡¡'I am sorry to hear it, Mr. Barkis.' ¡¡¡¡'A very poor man, indeed I am,' said Mr. Barkis. ¡¡¡¡Here his right hand came slowly and feebly from under the bedclothes, and with a purposeless uncertain grasp took hold of a stick which was loosely tied to the side of the bed. After some poking about with this instrument, in the course of which his face assumed a variety of distracted expressions, Mr. Barkis poked it against a box, an end of which had been visible to me all the time. Then his face became composed. ¡¡¡¡'Old clothes,' said Mr. Barkis. ¡¡¡¡'Oh!' said I. ¡¡¡¡'I wish it was Money, sir,' said Mr. Barkis. ¡¡¡¡'I wish it was, i
oil painting
ndeed,' said I. ¡¡¡¡'But it AIN'T,' said Mr. Barkis, opening both his eyes as wide as he possibly could. ¡¡¡¡I expressed myself quite sure of that, and Mr. Barkis, turning his eyes more gently to his wife, said: ¡¡¡¡'She's the usefullest and best of women, C. P. Barkis. All the praise that anyone can give to C. P. Barkis, she deserves, and more! My dear, you'll get a dinner today, for company; something good to eat and drink, will you?'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oil paintings

Anonymous said...

My Sweet Rose painting