Sunday, December 30, 2007

Vermeer Girl with a Red Hat

Red Hat Girl
Red Nude painting
Regatta At Argenteuil
Vermeer Girl with a Red Hat
and is NOT provided for. Also, in the fact that the living responsibilities clinging to the undersigned will, in the course of nature, be increased by the sum of one more helpless victim; whose miserable appearance may be looked for - in round numbers - at the expiration of a period not exceeding six lunar months from the present date. ¡¡¡¡'After premising thus much, it would be a work of supererogation to add, that dust and ashes are for ever scattered ¡¡¡¡ 'On 'The 'Head 'Of 'WILKINS MICAWBER.' ¡¡¡¡ Poor Traddles! I knew enough of Mr. Micawber by this time, to foresee that he might be expected to recover the blow; but my night's rest was sorely distressed by thoughts of Traddles, and of the curate's daughter, who was one of ten, down in Devonshire, and who
oil painting
was such a dear girl, and who would wait for Traddles (ominous praise!) until she was sixty, or any age that could be mentioned. ¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡CHAPTER 29 I VISIT STEERFORTH AT HIS HOME, AGAIN ¡¡¡¡ I mentioned to Mr. Spenlow in the morning, that I wanted leave of absence for a short time; and as I was not in the receipt of any salary, and consequently was not obnoxious to the implacable Jorkins, there was no difficulty about it. I took that opportunity, with my voice sticking in my throat, and my sight failing as I uttered the words, to express my hope that Miss Spenlow was quite well; to which Mr. Spenlow replied, with no more emotion than if he had been speaking of an ordinary human being, that he was much obliged to me, and she was very well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Red Hat Girl"
还没有评论。 - 显示原始文章

Anonymous said...

Nighthawks Hopper