Tuesday, January 22, 2008

famous salvador dali painting

famous salvador dali painting
famous oil painting
famous angel painting
famous van gogh painting ¡¡¡¡`If God spares Beth I never will complain again,' whispered Meg, earnestly. ¡¡¡¡`If God spares Beth I'll try to love and serve him all my life,' answered Jo, with equal fervour. ¡¡¡¡`I wish I had no heart, it aches so,' sighed Meg, after a pause. ¡¡¡¡`If life is often as hard as this, I don't see how we ever shall get through it,' added her sister,
oil painting
despondently. ¡¡¡¡Here the clock struck twelve, and both forgot themselves in watching Beth, for they fancied a change passed over her wan face. The house was still as death, and nothing but the wailing of the wind broke the deep hush. Weary Hannah slept on, and no one but the sisters saw the pale shadow which seemed to fall upon the little bed. An hour went by, and nothing happened except Laurie's quiet departure for the station. Another hour - still no one came; and anxious fears of delay in the storm or accidents by the way, or, worst of all, a great grief at Washington, haunted the poor girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

famous salvador dali painting"