Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Head of Christ

Head of Christ
Hylas and the Nymphs
jesus christ on the cross
klimt painting the kiss
"Oh! I do not say so." ¡¡¡¡ "I must say it, and say it with pleasure. Mrs. Norris is much better fitted than my mother for having the charge of you now. She is of a temper to do a great deal for anybody she really interests herself about, and she will force you to do justice to your natural powers." ¡¡¡¡ Fanny sighed, and said, "I cannot see things as you do; but I ought to believe you to be right rather than myself, and I am very much obliged to you for
oil painting
trying to reconcile me to what must be. If I could suppose my aunt really to care for me, it would be delightful to feel myself of consequence to anybody. _ Here_, I know, I am of none, and yet I love the place so well." ¡¡¡¡ "The place, Fanny, is what you will not quit, though you quit the house. You will have as free a command of the park and gardens as ever. Even _your_ constant little heart need not take fright at such a nominal change. You will have the same walks to frequent, the same library to choose from, the same people to look at, the same horse to ride."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Head of Christ"