Tuesday, January 15, 2008

michelangelo painting

michelangelo painting
oil painting artist
nude oil painting
oil painting from picture
"Much, indeed!" cried Emma feelingly. "If a woman can ever be excused for thinking only of herself, it is in a situation like Jane Fairfax's.--Of such, one may almost say, that `the world is not their's, nor the world's law.'"    She met Mr. Weston on his entrance, with a smiling countenance, exclaiming,    "A very pretty trick you have been
oil painting
playing me, upon my word! This was a device, I suppose, to sport with my curiosity, and exercise my talent of guessing. But you really frightened me. I thought you had lost half your property, at least. And here, instead of its being a matter of condolence, it turns out to be one of congratulation.--I congratulate you, Mr. Weston, with all my heart, on the prospect of having one of the most lovely and accomplished young women in England for your daughter."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

michelangelo painting