Sunday, March 16, 2008

famous frida kahlo painting

famous frida kahlo painting
Art Painting
Modern Art Painting
Gustav Klimt The Kiss
coach: gathering my faculties, I looked about me.
Rain, wind, and darkness filled the air; nevertheless, I dimly
discerned a wall before me and a door open in it; through this door
I passed with my new guide: she shut and locked it behind her. There
was now visible a house or houses- for the building spread far- with
many windows, and lights burning in some; we went up a broad pebbly
path, splashing wet, and were admitted at a door;
oil paintings then the servant led
me through a passage into a room with a fire, where she left me alone.
I stood and warmed my numbed fingers over the blaze, then I
looked round; there was no candle, but the uncertain light from the
hearth showed, by intervals, papered walls, carpet, curtains,

No comments: