Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Gustav Klimt The Kiss

Gustav Klimt The Kiss
Gustav Klimt Painting
William Bouguereau
The Birth of Venus
in a passive way: I make no effort; I follow as inclination
guides me. There is no merit in such goodness.'
'A great deal: you are good to those who are good to you. It is all
I ever desire to be. If people were always kind and obedient to
those who are cruel and unjust, the wicked people would have it all
their own way: they would never feel afraid, and so they would never
alter, but would grow worse and worse. When we are struck at without a
reason, we should strike back again very hard; I am sure we should- so
hard as to teach the person who struck us never to do it again.'
oil paintings
'You will change your mind, I hope, when you grow older: as yet you
are but a little untaught girl.'
'But I feel this, Helen; I must dislike those who, whatever I do to

No comments: