Monday, June 9, 2008

Julien Dupre paintings

Julien Dupre paintings
Julius LeBlanc Stewart paintings
Jeffrey T.Larson paintings
Jean-Paul Laurens paintings
[Enter BASSANIO, with LEONARDO and other followers]
BASSANIO
You may do so; but let it be so hasted that supperbe ready at the farthest by five of the clock. Seethese letters delivered; put the liveries to making,and desire Gratiano to come anon to my lodging.
[Exit a Servant]
LAUNCELOT
To him, father.
GOBBO
God bless your worship!
BASSANIO
Gramercy! wouldst thou aught with me?
GOBBO
Here's my son, sir, a poor boy, --
LAUNCELOT
Not a poor boy, sir, but the rich Jew's man; thatwould, sir, as my father shall specify --
GOBBO
He hath a great infection, sir, as one would say, to serve --
LAUNCELOT
Indeed, the short and the long is, I serve the Jew,and have a desire, as my father shall specify --

No comments: