Sunday, June 29, 2008

Thomas Kinkade The Good Life painting

Thomas Kinkade The Good Life painting
Thomas Kinkade The Garden of Prayer painting
Gossip' and `The Fairy Queen.' The boys are going to have a dialogue too. And I'm to have two recitations, Marilla. I just tremble when I think of it, but it's a nice thrilly kind of tremble. And we're to have a tableau at the last--`Faith, Hope and Charity.' Diana and Ruby and I are to be in it, all draped in white with flowing hair. I'm to be Hope, with my hands clasped--so--and my eyes uplifted. I'm going to practice my recitations in the garret. Don't be alarmed if you hear me groaning. I have to groan heartrendingly in one of them, and it's really hard to get up a good artistic groan, Marilla. Josie Pye is sulky because she didn't get the part she wanted in the dialogue. She wanted to be the fairy queen. That would have been ridiculous, for who ever heard of a fairy queen as fat as Josie? Fairy queens must be slender. Jane Andrews is to be the queen and I am to be one of her maids of honor. Josie says she thinks a red-haired fairy is just as

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Decorative landscape of the subject matter, has a very broad. In nature, people have come into contact with and observed the object, their shape, color, as well as nature itself generated by the vagaries of many, are available to the performance of landscape oil painting.

oil painting
handmade painting
Landscape oil painting
oil painting knowledge
Abstract painting
oil painting products
Chinese oil painting
Gallery
Decorative painting