Sunday, July 13, 2008

Albert Bierstadt paintings

Albert Bierstadt paintings
Andreas Achenbach paintings
SCARLETT: Rhett, I really can't go on accepting these gifts. Though you are awfully kind.RHETT: I'm not kind, I'm just tempting you. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.SCARLETT: If you think I'll marry you just to pay for the bonnet, I won't.RHETT: Don't flatter yourself, I'm not a marrying man.SCARLETT: Well, I won't kiss you for it, either.RHETT: Open your eyes and look at me. No, I don't think I will kiss you. Although you need kissing badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how.SCARLETT: And I suppose that you think that you are the proper person.RHETT: I might be, if the right moment ever came.SCARLETT: You're a conceited, black- hearted varmint, Rhett Butler, and I don't know why I let you come and see me.RHETT: I'll tell you why, Scarlett. Because I'm the only man over sixteen and under sixty who's around to show you a good time. But cheer up, the war can't last much longer.

No comments: