Friday, February 20, 2009

Salvador Dali Galatea of the Spheres

Salvador Dali Galatea of the SpheresSalvador Dali GalarinaSalvador Dali Figure at a Window ISalvador Dali Corpus Hypercubus
marmot, and trying to look as if she was on the verge of tears.
"With your father? I see. And what's he doing in this part of the world?"
"Trading. We come with a load of New Danish smokeleaf and we was buying furs."
"And was your father by himself?"
"No. There was my uncles and all, and some other men," she said vaguely, not knowing what the Samoyed hunter had "They never found me," she said doubtfully. "There was a fight. There was lots of 'em and they had arrows...."
"Oh, I don't think so. I think you must have wandered away from your father's party and got lost. Those huntsmen found you on your own and brought you straight here. That's what happened, Lizzie."
"I saw a fight," she said. "They was shooting arrows and that....I want my dad," she told him."Why did he bring you on a journey like this, Lizzie?"" 'Cause two years ago he brung my brother and he says he'll bring me next, only he never. So I kept asking him, and then he did.""And how old are you?""Eleven.""Good, good. Well, Lizzie, you're a lucky little girl. Those huntsmen who found you brought you to the best place you could be."

No comments: