Monday, March 30, 2009

Thomas Moran Cliffs of Green River

Thomas Moran Cliffs of Green RiverThomas Moran Autumn LandscapeThomas Moran Chicago World's FairThomas Moran A View of VeniceHerbert James Draper Prospero Summoning Nymphs and Deities
, people,’ said Soll. ‘This is the scene near the end where Victor meets Ginger after all they’ve been through together, and on the card he’ll be saying‑‘ He stared at the big black oblong handed to him. ‘Yes, he’ll be saying "Frankly, my dear, I’d give anything for one of . . . Harga’s . . . prime . . . pork . . . ribs . . . in . . . special . . . curry . . . sauce. . . " ‘
Soll’s voice Royalist soldier’s last words are "What I wouldn’t give right now for a $1 Eat‑Till‑It‑Hurts special at . . . Harga’s . . . House . . . of . . . Ribs . . . Mother!" ‘
‘I think it’s very moving,’ said Dibbler, behind him. ‘There won’t be a dry eye in the slowed and stopped. When he breathed in, it was like a whale surfacing.‘Who wrote THIS?’One of the artists cautiously raised a hand.‘Mr Dibbler told me to,’ he said quickly.Soll leafed through the big heap of cards that represented the dialogue for a large part of the click. His lips tightened. He nodded to one of the people with clipboards and said, ‘Could you just run ever to the office and ask my uncle to stroll over here, if he’s got a moment?’Soll pulled a card out of the stack and read, ‘ "I sure miss the old mine but for a taste of real country cooking I always . . . go . . . to . . .Harp’s . . .House . . . Of . . ." I see.’He selected another at random. ‘Ah. I see here a wounded

No comments: