Tuesday, November 27, 2007

fine art painting landscape

fine art painting landscape
abstract art painting
famous art painting
nude art painting
know it - I know - I know!' she gasped through her sobs. `But, O my mother, I could not help it! He was so good - and I felt the wickedness of trying to blind him as to what had happened! If - if - it were to be done again - I should do the same. I could not - I dared not - so sin - against him!' ¡¡¡¡`But you sinned enough to marry him first!' ¡¡¡¡`Yes, yes; that's where my misery do lie! But I thought he could get rid o' me by law if he were determined not to overlook it. And O, if you knew - if you could only half know how I loved him how anxious I was to have him - and how wrung I was between caring so much for him and my wish to be fair to him!' ¡¡¡¡Tess was so shaken that she could get no further, and sank a helpless thing into a chair. ¡¡¡¡`Well, well; what's done can't be undone! I'm sure I don't know why children o' my bringing forth should all be bigger simpletons than other people's - not to know better than to blab such a thing as that, when he couldn't ha' found it out till too late!' Here Mrs Durbeyfield began shedding tears on her own account as a mother to be pitied. `What your father will say I don't know,' she continued: `for he's been talking about the wedding up at Roliver's and The Pure Drop every day since, and about his family getting back to their rightful position through you - poor silly man! - and now you've made this mess of it! The Lord-a-Lord!'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fine art painting landscape

Anonymous said...

art painting gallery
fgchfdy