Thursday, January 17, 2008

fine art painting gallery

fine art painting gallery
art painting reproduction
oil painting art work
By George, it's all up with us! Good-bye, Kate. Miss Jo owes me one, so you are finished,' cried Fred, excitedly, as they all drew near to see the finish. ¡¡¡¡`Yankees have a trick of being generous to their enemies,' said Jo, with a look that made the lad redden, `especially when they beat them,' she added, as, leaving Kate's ball untouched, she won the game by a clever stroke. ¡¡¡¡Laurie threw up his hat; then remembering that it wouldn't do to exult over the defeat of his guests, he stopped in the middle of a cheer to whisper to his friend: `Good for you, Jo! He did cheat, I saw him; we can't tell him so,
oil painting
but he won't do it again, take my word for it.' ¡¡¡¡Meg drew her aside, under pretence of pinning up a loose braid, and said approvingly: `It was dreadfully provoking; but you kept your temper, and I'm so glad, Jo.' ¡¡¡¡`Don't praise me, Meg, for I could box his ears this minute. I should certainly have boiled over if I hadn't stayed among the nettles till I got my rage under enough to hold my tongue. It's simmering now, so I hope he'll keep out of my way,' returned Jo, biting her lips, as she glowered at Fred from under her big hat. ¡¡¡¡`Time for lunch,' said Mr. Brooke, looking at his watch. `Commissary-general, will you make the fire and get water, while Miss March, Miss Sallie and I spread the table? Who can make good coffee? `

No comments: