Thursday, January 17, 2008

oil painting art work

oil painting art work
world art painting
fine art painting for sale
art painting picture
I'm through! Now, Miss Jo, I'll settle you, and get in first,' cried the young gentleman, swinging his mallet for another blow. ¡¡¡¡`You pushed it! I saw you; it's my turn now,' said Jo, sharply. ¡¡¡¡`Upon my word, I didn't move it; it rolled a bit, perhaps, but that is allowed; so stand off, please, and let me have a go at the stake.' ¡¡¡¡`We don't cheat in America, but you can, if you choose, said Jo, angrily. ¡¡¡¡`Yankees are a deal the most tricky, everybody knows. There you go!' returned Fred, croqueting her ball far away. ¡¡¡¡Jo opened her lips to say something rude, but checked herself in time, coloured up
oil painting
to her forehead, and stood a minute hammering down a wicket with all her might, while Fred hit the stake, and declared himself out with much exultation. She went off to get her ball, and was a long time finding it among the bushes; but she came back, looking cool and quiet, and waited her turn patiently. It took several strokes to regain the place she had lost; and, when she got there, the other side had nearly won, for Kate's ball was the last but one, and lay near the stake.

No comments: