Sunday, February 17, 2008

leonardo da vinci last supper painting

leonardo da vinci last supper painting
the last supper painting
picture of the last supper
无框画 油画网
idiots! That was their pleasure! to quarrel who should hold a heap of warm hair, and each begin to cry because both, after struggling to get it, refused to take it. We laughed outright at the petted things; we did despise them! When would you catch me wishing to have what Catherine wanted? or find us by ourselves, seeking entertainment in yelling, and sobbing, and rolling on the ground, divided by the whole room? I'd not exchange, for a thousand lives,
oil paintings my condition here, for Edgar Linton's at Thrushcross Grange--not if I might have the privilege of flinging--Joseph off the highest gable, and painting the house-front with Hindley's blood!'
`Hush, hush!' I interrupted. `Still you have not told me, Heathcliff, how Catherine is left behind?'

No comments: