Tuesday, January 22, 2008

leonardo da vinci painting

leonardo da vinci painting
leonardo da vinci the last supper
mona lisa painting
mona lisa smile
of a sudden and took possession of her. She felt excited and strange, and, not knowing what to do, followed a capricious impulse, and, withdrawing her hands, said petulantly, `I don't choose. Please go away and let me be!' ¡¡¡¡Poor Mr. Brooke looked as if his lovely castle in the air was tumbling about his ears, for he had never seen Meg in such a mood before, and it rather bewildered him. ¡¡¡¡`Do you really mean that?' he asked anxiously, following her
oil painting
as she walked away. ¡¡¡¡`Yes, I do; I don't want to be worried about such things. Father says I needn't; it's too soon and I'd rather not.' ¡¡¡¡`Mayn't I hope you'll change your mind by-and-by? I'll wait, and say nothing till you have had more time. Don't play with me, Meg. I didn't think that of you.' ¡¡¡¡`Don't think of me at all. I'd rather you wouldn't,' said Meg, taking a naughty satisfaction in trying her lover's patience and her own power. He was grave and silent now; and looked decidedly more like the novel heroes whom she admired; but he neither slapped his forehead nor tramped about the room, as they did; he just stood looking at her so wistfully, so

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

leonardo da vinci painting"